Archive for November, 2010
For many consumers trust is a factor to consider when purchasing a new or used vehicle. The Better Business Bureau is a “public service organization that advocates ethical, responsible conduct in the marketplace. Through the support of business members sharing its goals and standards, the BBB offers programs which promote informed buying and giving decisions, truthful advertising and selling practices, and the resolution of marketplace disputes.” The Better Business Bureau adds credibility and a level of trust to businesses that receive positive ratings. Most of the Montrose Auto Group’s dealerships have received an ‘A’ rating or better, and all are accredited by the BBB.
The Bureau takes many factors into consideration when grading a business including: advertising honesty, transparency, follow through on promises, safeguarding customer privacy and embodying integrity. Detailed Reliability Reports, like this one for the Montrose Mazda of Kent store, provide information on why a store received the rating it is assigned and how many customer concerns, if any, were reported during the past 36 months.
An unbiased third party, the Better Business Bureau allows consumers to gather information on accredited and non accredited businesses. Find out more about the Montrose Auto Group’s dealership ratings here.
The Montrose Auto Group features fifteen new car brands, over 1,000 pre-owned vehicles in-stock, and thirteen convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio, including Montrose Mazda of Cleveland, Montrose Volvo of Cleveland, Westside Jaguar-Land Rover, the Montrose Westside Wholesale Outlet in Parma, Montrose Toyota-Scion in Akron, Montrose Ford in Fairlawn, Montrose Ford-Lincoln in Alliance, Montrose Mazda in Kent, Montrose Nissan and Montrose Buick-GMC-Cadillac in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, Montrose Kia in Sheffield, Serpentini Chevrolet in Tallmadge, and Serpentini Chevrolet-Buick in Orrville.
The Montrose Auto Group is proud to offer a $1,500 advantage package with each new and pre-owned vehicle purchase.* This is our way of saying “thank you” for letting us earn your business. The Montrose Advantage includes:
- A $750 Value Service Checkbook to help maintain your vehicle and keep it on the road for years to come!
- Your first oil change is FREE! We want to help get you off to a good start keeping your vehicle serviced properly!
- A FREE annual multi-point inspection and appraisal.
- $500 additional trade-in value, guaranteed. If you do all of your vehicle maintenance with us, we’ll guarantee your vehicle will be worth at least $500 more at trade-in.
- The Montrose 48 Hour Exchange Policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, bring it back to us within 48 hours and we’ll exchange your vehicle. Some restrictions apply: Factory purchase plans excluded, including
GMS Pricing, GM Supplier Pricing, VPP Plans, S-Plan, A, D, X and Z Plans excluded.
- Montrose Best Value Guarantee: if you find a lower price on the same car with the same benefits and options elsewhere, we’ll refund 100% of the difference to you!
- Saturday service hours.
We know purchasing a car is a big decision, and we want to help you be comfortable with your selection. The Montrose Advantage is another way we can show you that “You’ve Got a Friend at Montrose!”
* Excluding Scion vehicles.